TURIYA Innovation Awards
To qualify for consideration as a nominee for “TURIYA Innovation Awards”, your innovative product or service must have been launched (at least as a beta / limited trial) and made available to end-users during the previous 2 calendar years (i.e. to be considered for 2019 award, the solution should have been launched between Jan 1, 2017, and Dec 31, 2018).
All entries will be judged on the four IMACX Award criteria: Concept, Value, Delivery, and Impact.
(modeled based on Edison Awards)
- Concept: Opportunity, conception, method, and developmentWe are looking for innovations that not only address a need and solve a problem but also seize an opportunity and create a new market or industry. We are interested in the overall method and development of the concept and opportunity. We would like to understand how discovery, collaboration, iteration, prototyping, etc. contributed to the conception and development of the innovation as it progressed from genesis to design and implementation.
- Value: Need/desire, differentiation, cost, and advantageGiven that Value is a primary driver for the innovations, we would like to understand how the innovation satisfies an existing need or desire. We are seeking evidence for how the offering is different and whether it has distinct, game changing advantages over any alternatives. We also want to evaluate its unique value proposition, the relationship between its cost and benefits and its economic desirability
- Delivery: Message, engagement, availability, and achievementIn addition to being an accomplished innovator, are you also a great communicator, marketer and master of delivery. We would like to understand how the message and broader story of the innovation is communicated in clear and compelling ways. We are looking for interesting examples of how consumers have been engaged and how the offering has been delivered and made available to the marketplace. Finally, we are interested in how the value proposition of the offering is being achieved, fulfilled and validated in the marketplace.
- Impact: Sustainability, social responsibility, and potentialReal innovation demonstrates not only commercial success but also sustained sensitivity to broader implications. We would like to understand the immediate and longer term impact the innovation has on the environment and society as a whole. We are also interested in how the offering may establish a vision or be the basis of a larger system or platform of innovations and how it might be an inspiration to future innovation and innovators.
Our Previous Award Winners (2014-till date)
- OStor, Ziroh Labs
- Stppeify, NewAge Analytics
- FiboTalk, Rytangle
- AYUSH-EHR, HealtheLife LLP
- MorningCart, Morning Star Retail Pvt. Ltd.
- HappyBeing, NSmiles India Private Ltd.
- VideoKen, VideoKen LLC